AYAN InfoTech is looking for PEGA LBA (Lead Business Architect) to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: PEGA LBA (Lead Business Architect)
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Pega LBA role is a senior project leadership role and will be responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC (Pega Process Rules Commander) and Pega frameworks.
- Independently design PEGA solutions from functional requirements;
- Provide architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions
- Should evangelise re-usable components that can be enterprise assets;
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design patterns and implementation features;
- Reviews and quality assures all solution design and reviews all the design related artefacts;
- Provide thought-leadership across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements;
- Works in conjunction with Delivery Lead to size, manage scope and risk.
- Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches technical and functional requirements.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.