AYAN InfoTech is looking for PEGA LBA/LSA Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney & Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: PEGA LBA/LSA Consultant
Location: Sydney & Melbourne
Contract Duration: 6 to 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Certified Lead Systems Architect (LSA P2) - Mandatory certification required
- Pega LSA role is a senior project leadership role and will be responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC (Pega Process Rules Commander) and Pega frameworks.
- Independently design PEGA solutions from functional requirements;
- Provide architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions
- Should evangelize re-usable components that can be enterprise assets;
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design patterns and implementation features;
- Reviews and quality assures all solution design and reviews all the design related artefacts;
- Provide thought-leadership across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements;
- Works in conjunction with Delivery Lead to size, manage scope and risk.
- Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches technical and functional requirements.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.