AYAN InfoTech is looking for PEGA LSA Architect to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Pega LSA Architect
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 10+ Years
- LSA on Pega PRPC V 7 or 6.x.
- Overall 10+ years of Pega experience,
- One end-to-end Pega project with 5.x and higher achieved.
- Ensures that the application quality and design are of the highest standards.
- Ensures that the application meets current business needs, but also supports future expansion for new features down the road.
- Responsible for the Enterprise Class Structure and the overall application design.
- Hands on experience in Design using PRPC and any frameworks.
- Formulate best practices and design guide lines for the team.
- Well versed with Integrations using PRPC and has designed the integration components.
- Knowledge on Web Services Architecture (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, etc..), MQ series
- Well versed in the SmartBPM and Agile methodologies
- Should be able to perform design and code reviews and suggest best practices to the team
- Should have experience in Performance tuning of applications
- Resolves complex design and construction problems to meet specified objectives.
- Ensures that developed systems meet performance considerations outlined in High Level Design.
- Prepares High Level Designs and collate non-functional requirements
- Provides estimates of time and resources required for delivering Projects and related artifacts applying agreed processes
- Provides Technical inputs (dependencies, sequencing, risks etc) to assist the Project Manager with sizing and planning small to medium projects
- Guide the team and mentor them as required.
- Good knowledge of estimation techniques
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.