Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for a Pega LSA for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Title: Pega LSA
Location: Melbourne (on-site only)
Type: Contract (6 months+)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be LSA certified and have 10+ years of Pega experience
- One end-to-end Pega project with 5.x and higher achieved.
- Ensures that the application quality and design are of the highest standards.
- Responsible for the Enterprise Class Structure and the overall application design.
- Hands on experience in Design using PRPC and any frameworks.
- Knowledge on Web Services Architecture (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, etc..), MQ series
- Well versed in the SmartBPM and Agile methodologies
- Should be able to perform design and code reviews and suggest best practices to the team
- Should have experience in Performance tuning of applications
- Resolves complex design and construction problems to meet specified objectives.
- Ensures that developed systems meet performance considerations outlined in High Level Design.
- Prepares High Level Designs and collate non-functional requirements
- Provides estimates of time and resources required for delivering Projects and related artifacts applying agreed processes
- Provides Technical inputs (dependencies, sequencing, risks etc) to assist the Project Manager with sizing and planning small to medium projects
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.