Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Pega SME or LSA Consultant for a permanent job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have work rights in Australia. 457 / 482 visa holders are welcome to apply. We will consider Visa sponsorship transfer on a case to case basis.
Title: Pega SME / LSA Consultant
Type: Permanent, full time
Required Skills and Experience:
- Total 13+ years of IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development
- At least 8+ years of experience in Pega Architect role.
- Must have completed Pega CLSA certification (Part 2).
- Proficient to independently design PEGA solutions from functional requirements;
- Ability to prepare comprehensive technical specifications and solution architecture documentation using Pega;
- Proficient and evangelise re-usable components that can be enterprise assets;
- Able to develop and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design patterns and implementation features;
- Able to Provide thought-leadership to Customer stakeholders across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements; and
- Proficient on Pega tools like AES, SMA, PLA, BIX, Accessibility framework is must.
- Proficient with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) and excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Proficient in the architecture design methodologies required to support the Pega 7x platform
- Proficient with upgrade of PRPC & Framework versions.
- Expert in analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Expert knowledge in process design and workflow.
- Ability to communicate and present to multiple stakeholder problem definitions and proposed solutions to complex IT, technical and business issues.
- Capable in applying Customer standards - reuse existing standards or establish, implement and enforce appropriate standards in the creation of solutions.
- Functionally very strong and demonstrates leadership of others in the function or discipline. Prioritizes the work.
- Broad experience across the function /discipline and recognized as highly competent in the role for this function /discipline.
- Supervises the work of others.
- Undertakes and leads development of solutions for complex problems.
- An experienced proficient professional who drives outcomes.
- Competent at solving problems in this function /discipline.
- Reviews the quality of work of others.
- Guides and teaches others.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.