Ayan Infotech are looking for a PeopleSoft Apps Admin for long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: PeopleSoft Apps Admin
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Should have extensive experience in PeopleSoft Administration. Excellent knowledge of PeopleTools, including implementations, upgrades, installation, configuration, integration & LDAP.
- Should be having complete understanding of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture/ PeopleSoft 9.2/ PeopleTools 8.5x/PUM.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and knowledge of PeopleSoft data management tools and he should have done 4 full life cycles of PeopleSoft Implementations with all the upgrades and patches.
- Need to ensure all development, test, and production environments are correctly configured and available
- The PeopleSoft Systems Administrator's primary responsibility is to install and configuring PeopleSoft Application Servers, Process Schedulers, Web Servers (Load Balancing) and troubleshooting issues related to various PeopleSoft components.
- The PeopleSoft Systems Administrator executes the migration of PeopleSoft and other system objects per the Configuration Management Plan with the tools provided.
- Require strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to work with technical users and group to coordinate and support the application environment.
- Responsibilities include the design, development and testing of changes to the PeopleSoft environment.
- Setup, configure, and maintain all PeopleSoft application environments and accompanying Oracle databases in accordance with industry best practices.
- Create Script and automate routine maintenance tasks as appropriate.
- Isolate technical problems within the PeopleSoft system architecture and independently identify and test possible solutions
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.