Ayan Infotech has an exciting initial 12-month contract opportunity for a Peoplesoft Project Manager to work with a customer account in Canberra. Remote contractors can be considered.
This contract will provide the opportunity to work in a large-scale enterprise IT environment with a highly experience and competent global IT delivery team. Our client invests millions of dollars in their IT environment, which will allow the contractor to work with the latest releases to what technology offers.
Skills and experience needed:
- A key emphasis for us is on implementing Oracle package-based cloud and on-premise solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will work project teams to drive initiatives for successful project delivery.
- To achieve this you will need to work closely with the project team client SMEs and stakeholders on gathering requirements adherence to scope and delivery of solutions.
- You will be responsible for developing mechanisms to track performance and value realisation of our client projects.
- You will work as an enabler for project teams to deliver a broad range of implementation activities including configuration demonstrations design workshops documentation testing report development training data migration knowledge transfer UAT support production go-live hyper-care and transition to the support organisation.
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong Agile Project management with experience managing and leading multiple Agile Teams & Lead Strategic initiatives
- Proficiency in one of Peoplesoft Core HR Global Payroll (Australia), Peoplesoft Financials or Peoplesoft Campus solution.
- Full life cycle implementation experience would be of added advantage.
- Proven experience driving and leading Oracle Projects/Programs including but not limited to Oracle Peoplesoft Implementation Oracle Peoplesoft Upgrade.
- Experience of Oracle Fusion Cloud is advantageous.
A highly competitive rate is on offer relevant to experience. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended.
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Phone - 02 9411 8794