Ayan Infotech are looking for a Performance Tester for a long term contract (12 months +) job opportunity in Auckland, NZ. All applicants must have full work rights in NZ.
Title: Performance Tester
Location: Auckland, NZ
Type: Long term contract (6-12 months)
Required Skills and Experience:
Mandatory skills - JMTER, Load Runner
- Experience in developing Non-Functional Test Strategies, Test Plans, Performance Test Design, and Execution of designed test suite.
- Expertise in gathering & analyzing performance testing/engineering requirements, conducting risk/impact analysis, and developing appropriate technical solutions and performance testing/engineering plans
- Experience in performance testing tools like HP Load Runner and JMeter and API Testing
- Experience in script development in any of the following protocols: Web (HTTP/HTML), Web Services, Mobile, and TruClient
- Proven experience in designing, building, and maintaining API driven test frameworks and automated test suites
- Experience in mobile performance testing methodology
- Experience in software deployment, expertise in at least one programming/scripting language (E.g. Java, .Net or PowerShell), and using programming skill to solve/automate complex scenarios
- Experience in implementing and analyzing performance metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies via using monitoring techniques and technologies like Splunk, AppDynamics, Willy Introscope and New Relic
- Expertise in analyzing performance metrics (CPU, memory, disk, I/O, platform-specific metrics) and platform/system configurations, identifying bottlenecks and providing recommendations
- Experience in and an advocate for Agile methodology and delivering performance test in fast-pacing agile sprint cycle.
- Familiar with continuous integration server such as CD Tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket etc..)
- Design and develop testing frameworks to validate the end to solution for features as per requirements.
- Identify, develop, and execute new automation approaches to continually improve quality and efficiency
- Implement and monitor quality metrics including trend analysis
- Optimize automated testing for maximum speed and scalability
- Create and review solution documentation
Contact: +61 2 9412 4178 for more details.