AYAN InfoTech is looking for Performance Tester to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Performance Tester
Contract Duration: 6 - 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Overall 6 Years of Micro Focus LoadRunner and at least one Open Source alternative
- Rich experience in Software development lifecycle, DevOps (build, CI, CD & CT) and standard methodologies
- Experience with modern programming languages (Python, GO) and the ability to learn new languages if required
- Top communication skills including verbal, reporting, presenting
- Proven strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Extensive problem solving and excellent analytical skills
- Experience with implementing initiatives to shift delivery left or down the testing pyramid
- Deep knowledge of quality engineering and automation tools, frameworks, including JIRA/Xray
- Ability to collaborate with senior people e.g. TALs and also to work with engineers at squad level
- Mature Agile and Design Thinking skills with a 'Growth Mindset'
- Active listening - listen with the intent to understand and not just reply (Steven Covey)
- The ability to professionally say 'No' when it matters and also to influence groups where required
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.