Ayan Infotech are looking for a Physical Security Consultant for a contract to hire job opportunity in Melbourne. Due to the nature of the work involved, we will be able to consider candidates holding full unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Applicants must be located in Melbourne as this is a Hybrid work environment.
Title: Physical Security Consultant
Location: Melbourne CBD
Type: Contract (3-6 months + Contract to hire)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ hands on experience in access control systems like Honeywell EBI , Lenel , Genetec.
- 5+ hands on experience in cctv systems like Genetec , Honeywell DVM, Milestone etc.
- Knowledge on Physical security products.
- Hands on experience in configuring and installing access control / CCTV system.
- 5+ years of experience in handling physical security operations i.e access control and CCTV.
Key job responsibilities
- Be able to configure and troubleshoot issues on security platforms (Honeywell EBI, Genetec , Traka , Quantum Safe etc.).
- Be able to Manage and resolve tickets within SLA.
- Engage with users for sharing feedback of the tickets
- Handle site security incidents, escalations, or any other security related issues.
- Stakeholder and internal team management.
- Write reports and communicate with management on the status of physical security operations.
- Technically strong to understand complexity of tickets and prioritize accordingly.
- Be proficient in incident management security operations, risk analysis, and emergent security intelligence.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience in security or related fields.
- 5+ years of commercial or industrial work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Proven ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment where numerous systems/applications/software are highly dependent
- Proficient English verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong data-driven decision making and analytical skills
- Demonstrable experience of system administrator experience in performing triage on system problems, resolving the system problems, analyzing system data to prevent problems, and implementing new workstations and systems.
- 5+ Previous experience working within an operations center.
- 5+ years of experience demonstrating high-level customer service skills
- 5+ years of Experience configuring and modifying access control systems (Honeywell EBI, Genetec , Traka,Quantum Safe etc.)
- Previous experience using MS Office Suite to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.