Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a PLM Analyst for a 6+ months contract role in Brisbane.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
Title: PLM Analyst
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years' experience as Business Analyst or ENOVIA Developer.
- In depth technical and functional knowledge of PLM Tool - ENOVIA & various centrals within ENOVIA, Engineering Central, Variant Configuration Central in specific
- Proficient development/programming skills using the core components like Business, Matrix, MQL modellers, TCLs, JPO, AEF and ADK
- Fair understanding of 3DExperience platform (3DSpace, 3DPassport, 3DSearch, 6WTagger)
- Experience in version upgrades, data migration and integrations
- Good understanding of 3Dexperience architecture and should be able to support application's infrastructure requirements
- Well versed with the Software Development lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to comprehend business requirements and map them to the right Engineering Tool
- Experience with CAD tools like CATIA, ACAD is desirable
- Experience in working with colleagues and clients to investigate, document and implement solutions
- Experience in full life cycle PLM implementations
- Provide resolution for ENOVIA service desk tickets, if needed.
As a member of the Business Solutions team, this role will:-
- Deploy & support ENOVIA throughout the organization.
- Report to the Manager Business Solutions.
- Provide effective second level support for ENOVIA.
- Participation in project work in various roles.
- Work collaboratively with Business Partner (Engineering) to combine business requirements and software capabilities into a cohesive and optimized tool set in alignment with IM and enterprise roadmaps.
We will be able to contact shortlisted candidates only. We thank you in advance.