Ayan Infotech are looking for a PMO Consultant for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: PMO Consultant
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
PMO - 5 to 7 years of experience
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage and coordinate changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.