Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Portfolio Delivery Manager for a long term contract job opportunity in Brisbane. The role will be with a view to go perm after initial contract.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia. Candidates living in Brisbane will be given preference.
Title: Portfolio Delivery Manager
Location: Brisbane CBD
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions with view for permanent hire)
The Portfolio Delivery Manager is a critical role that takes responsibility within this large, complex organisation for the successful delivery of a wide variety of projects and programs. Your ability to quickly build strong relationships whilst managing outcomes and driving accountability across your portfolio, will be what makes you successful in this role.
- Work with the client and vendor IT delivery teams and functions to optimize the delivery portfolio
- Partner with Delivery Management to ensure seamless project transition to Run and Maintain
- Actively manage and mitigate schedule and resource conflicts across the IT portfolio
- Project resource management including resource planning, forecasting, and optimization against priorities
- Support program and project managers to deliver on-time, within-budget, to defined value
- Provide guidance to vendor/partner project managers, integrating their engagements into the IT project delivery framework
- Actively supervise the governance process for risk and issue management and drive effective, efficient resolutions to maintain program and project health
- Conduct health checks and quality reviews of major, complex programs
- Develop/further improve project management delivery processes and methodologies
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 5 years' experience within portfolio management, program management and project delivery across large and complex ICT system and transformation programs incorporating: IT infrastructure, application/solutions and business processes
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills, bringing your high level of emotional intelligence
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for communicating with executive management, peers and technical consultants, both internal and external
- Demonstrated high level proficiency to deliver tactical solutions to new projects and initiatives that meet the demands of the business and align with the overall strategy of the organisation
- Successfully managed Tier 1 vendors and working collaboratively with key client stakeholders and other internal ICT Staff
- Although this role is not highly technical, the successful candidate will need to be able to hold technical conversation with technical teams and with 3rd party suppliers
- Formal project/program management qualifications such as PMI, RegPM, MSP, P3O are required.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.