Ayan Infotech is looking for a Program Manager - Cloud Strategy and Advisory for CIO Advisory Practice with one of our top tier IT Consulting client.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Australian PR holders to be considered for this position.
Job Title: Program Manager - Cloud Strategy and Advisory
Location: Base location Sydney with travel requirement
Type: Full Time Permanent
Required Skills and Experience:
The Cloud Program Manager is expected to initiate, organize, advise and coordinate Digital Transformation Programmes with a focus on portfolio rationalization and Cloud migration. The Cloud PM will act as a trusted advisor to senior members and Executives of the client's organization and to bring Cloud Transformation leadership capabilities, breadth of expertise and personal credibility in delivering large scale Cloud Migration or similar Programs.
- Plan the programs from initiation to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
- Be able to Initiate and set goals and realize them for large Transformation Programmes including migration of global IT landscapes to Public or Hybrid Cloud, according to the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Provide strategic direction and guidance to Programme/Project managers in ways that promotes outcome/achievement orientation
- Coordinate and manage cross Program and cross vendor activities
- Be accountable for the overall delivery and success of the Transformation
- Lead and evaluate Project/Stream Leads and other staff that is spread globally.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program's people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects' higher scope issues
Consulting expertise is a must
- Around 10-15 years' experience as a Program Manager delivering Cloud Transformation Programs with at least one of Cloud migration to Public cloud like Google, Azure, AWS etc.
- Experience of Legacy modernization or Portfolio rationalization as part of the Cloud migration will be a distinct advantage.
- From a process perspective, experience in any of Finance, Supply Chain and logistics, HCM or Industry specific processes like Retail, Manufacturing, BFSI will be preferred.
- Broad foundation of IT industry experience, and significant consulting experience preferable at a top tier consulting firm.
- Excellent presentation, communication skills and ability to effectively engage at a Executive and board level
Transformation Manager Skills and expertise
- Proven experience as Transformation Manager or other senior executive position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- A business acumen with a strategic thinking
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
- Experience in one or more of Banking, Finance, Insurance, Investment advisor industry sectors:
Travel within Australia required.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.