Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Program Manager in Melbourne for a contract job opportunity.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Program Manager
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
As a Program Manager, you are responsible for the successful execution of a low to high complexity program & its profitability. It is a role requiring understanding of the individual program and how it interacts with other programs. The Program Manager is also responsible for customer satisfaction and to some extent to the commercial growth within the account.
Program Management - Responsible for managing a program comprising inter-related projects delivering common business objective(s) (average team size more than 25 and annual value more than 5 million) for a single customer or Responsible for managing a group of projects as part of a program.
- Ability to initiate, plan, execute and deliver programs to customer; Ability to establish and run PMO responsible for governance of program/multiple projects.
- Leads planning workshops and program steering committee meetings.
- Defines and maintains program level communication and risk management plans; Establishes and controls Change management processes in a program.
- Manages customer relationships and conflicts between stakeholders -can handle organizational conflicts and offer resolutions.
- Implements knowledge management processes for the program.
- Conducts program level briefings for management.
- Constantly motivates team members to improve performance. Exhibits cultural intelligence and high EQ. Mentors/grooms PMs.
- Business Development Support - Provides support for proposal response for large project/program using multiple service lines, identifies opportunities to expand program scope. Using multiple service lines, identifies opportunities to expand program scope.
- Engineering Degree with 15+ years in IT
- 10+ Years of IT Infrastructure experience with at least five years in a similar role
- Should have managed teams > 25 (min) and accounts with at least $ 5M annual revenue.
- Proficient in Program management tools & processes.
- Should have knowledge in Confluence, OWBS, CPRO, Ecube/DigiQ, etc.
- Good and effective written and oral communication skills
- Good people management skill
- Experience of working for Global clients (Preferred)
- Certified in PMP/ PRINCE 2 certification/PgM Academy
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.