Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for a Project Manager with Banking experience for a 6 months to start with contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Project Manager (Banking)
Location: Melbourne CBD
Type: Contract (6 months + extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
As a Project Manager, expect to have 8 years of experience.
- Knowledge on Banking Domain with risk technology is mandatory.
- Experience in Banking Domain is Mandatory.
- Expected to own and manage the project completely with project management tools like Microsoft Project Plan (MPP) is mandatory.
- Lead the end to end project delivery including definition, planning, execution, implementation, governance and control, financial, resource and change management.
- Produce and track accurate project plans, ensuring the agreed dates are being met and resource is available and escalating where necessary.
- Track project risks, issues and dependencies. Assess the impacts on the benefit realisation for the project(s) and take action to minimise impact, actively challenging and removing obstacles without compromising standards.
- Build strong relationships with all levels of stakeholders both with the technical teams involved and the business partners.
- Obtains sponsor and stakeholder buy in to plans, key commitments and changes against baseline as they arise.
- Support technology teams to manage delivery proactively, balancing the scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications and budget.
- Lead and manage the delivery teams, motivate them to deliver the required results for the benefits of the project deliverables.
- Provide project level progress updates, lead and direct multidisciplinary teams potentially across all many global and geographical locations.
- Demonstrable and solid track history of delivering technology change as an IT project manager, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery
- Experience of successfully managing software delivery projects of varying complexity and size, ranging to £1M as a guide.
- Demonstrable experience of Agile methodology and agile tools (Jira, confluence)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is a articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills, lateral thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes.
- Show the ability to direct and influence people in a matrix orientated environment and establish working partnerships at a junior and senior organisational level.
- Proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results
- Proven experience of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.