Ayan Infotech has an urgent need for a Project Manager to take up an initial 6-month contract based in Chatswood, Sydney. Our client is an NSW State Government department and is responsible for the delivery of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) led investments in clinical care, business services and smart infrastructure.
The Project Manager will be working on the Clinical Applications Reliability Improvement (CARI) program and will be responsible for managing the risks, quality and progress of ICT projects to organisational standards, and ensures projects are completed on time, on budget, within agreed scope and in accordance with quality standards.
Key experience required:
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of complex and/or medium to large-scale technical projects to deliver organisational initiatives.
- Manage all aspects of the project management cycle, including preparing business cases and project plans, identifying and allocating resources, developing and managing budgets, communication and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget and to quality standards.
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of project implementation including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures to achieve the success of the project/s.
- Lead and manage project team/s to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes of the project/s.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Foster and sustain strategic partnerships across teams, Directorates, the wider Health agencies and relevant external agencies.
- Provide expert advice about the feasibility and suitability of proposed solutions to optimise business performance.
The rate on offer is $958 + superannuation a day. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794