Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Project Manager (with POS Terminal Payment experience) for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Project Manager
Type: Contract (6 months +)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10- 12+ years of experience.
- Good exposure and working experience in Android/Kotlin
- Good knowledge on POS terminals and its programming.
- Training on agile project management, certified level - preferred.
- Formal education in Project Management, Business Administration or general Management - preferred At least 3 years of experience using Agile project management methods.
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional project teams.
- Experience working within a multicultural environment and with international teams - a plus.
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development, security principles and database knowledge.
- Very good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle with focus on Agile Scrum development framework.
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users and management.
- Strong persuasion, negotiation and influencing skills, including conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work closely with Customer and internal stakeholders
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.