Ayan Infotedch is in urgent need of a Project/Programme Manager to take up a 12 month contract position in Canberra.
The Project/Programme Manager will be driving a major CRM transformation program. This will require liaising with the client and look after the project including PMO lead function (20 to 25 individuals across different business lines including offshore resources).
- Manage deliver and monitor projects that may have an organisation-wide impact;
- Develop, manage and implement project plans and schedules in accordance with the client's project management framework and consider project interdependencies;
- Collaborate with staff in immediate work are and with internal and external stakeholders;
- Contribute to project design, governance arrangements and operational integration;
- Ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time and within budget;
- Coordinate strategic planning for longer term project initiatives;
- Manage relationships between business and ICT areas creating avenues for clear communication to ensure project delivery in line with the ICT Project Management Framework;
- Manage a project and contribute to individual and team capability to ensure delivery of business outcomes;
Manage project Risk Assurance including:
- risk management progress reports;
- internal health assessments for ICT related matters;
- progression of remediation tasks related to internal and external audit;
- threat and risk assessments on assurance related findings;
- development and upkeep of assurance and audit related frameworks, procedures and policies;
- progression of ICT assurance related matter
Due to the nature of the work involved, our client can only consider Australian Citizens for these roles. Its good to have a Baseline security clearance, otherwise applicants must be Australian Citizens who are eligible for a baseline security clearance.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794