Ayan Infotech is in urgent need of a Project Systems and Security Lead (ISO207001) to take up an initial 6 month contract in the Western Sydney region. This position is directly with the end client who have an established reputation within the construction and engineering space providing services across the globe.
The position will require to play a leading role in a major Greenfield infrastructure site and the Project Systems and Security Lead will be required to deliver a robust and cost-effective systems and Security strategy and management plan(s) for the project, meeting the scope and technical requirements while in line with budget and program constraints.
Key experience required for the role:
- Extensive experience in a similar role working with project systems utilised in major infrastructure projects with an engineering or quality background.
- Extensive experience in implementing controls aligning to relevant IT security standards.
- Minimum 10 years experience in the related field.
- Interpretation and application of contracts.
- Computer skills (word processing, email), company management system requirements.
- Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Industry and or project induction in accordance with legislation
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent from recognised institution
Security experience required:
- Qualified and Skilled in IT Security and Risk.
- Worked with compliance to ISO27001 framework.
- Knowledge of security standards like SOC2, NIST, PCI DSS.
- Work with Corporate ICT to improve and deploy ICT Security standards and policies if required.
- Ensure the security and integrity of ICT systems.
Attractive rate is on offer, relevant to experience. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794