AYAN InfoTech is looking for ProjectWise & CDE Administrator to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: ProjectWise & CDE Administrator
Contract Duration: 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- The ProjectWise & CDE Administrator is responsible for the implementation and management of the Common Data Environments (CDE) on projects.
- This is a vital role in the deployment and coordination of the CDE environments across the Group during project delivery and project tenders.
- With an emphasis on ProjectWise administration this role will also be responsible for set-up and management of other CDE systems such as BIM360 on projects.
- 5 years demonstrable experience with the management, administration and delivery of Bentley and Autodesk Engineering Systems, specifically: Bentley ProjectWise, Autodesk BIM360
- Understanding of relevant Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and preferably have the ability to create and maintain code/functions to facilitate automation, specifically: PowerShell, Forge, SQL Scripts
- Experience and understanding of CAD/BIM software
- Proven relationship management skills, including the ability to influence across multiple levels and across business units and divisions
- Strong management skills and ability to perform a wide range of duties
- Understanding of contemporary IT technologies and concepts such as ICT Networks, End User Computing, Virtualised Environments and Cloud Computing
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.