Ayan Infotech are looking for a QA Lead for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: QA Lead
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Implement QA process & strategies and direct the teams in the new program. Ensure the security requirements are me
- Work with the various multi-functional teams to ensure QA processes runs efficiently and on schedule, as part of the overall release process
- Build strategies and direct a team who handles prototype equipment.
- Champion test requirements to tool development teams. Ensure implementation of development tools, including any vital integration with third-party tools
- Handle third-party QA tool. Maintain vendor relationship by acting a liaison between end users and the service providers. Coordinate maintenance and upgrade activities.
- Bridge between local development and QA teams with remote testing teams by providing vital information and data.
- Identify areas for QA process improvements, initiate discussions to achieve consensus and work with various teams to implement a solution. Document new processes and changes to existing processes
- Investigate and understand industry's standard practices for test automation. Define requirements and track status of implementation across all projects and manage backlog of test automation implementation.
- BS/BA in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Knowledge on payment industry related to Credit/Debit card transactions
- Experience in large international organizations as a QA Lead
- Basic knowledge of software development and program/project management in an agile environment.
- Hands on experience working with computer systems (Windows and Linux) or similar consumer electronics devices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage relationships with multiple diverse partners across businesses and leadership levels
- Proficiency in tools used in Agile development (Atlassian), as well as GitHub, Google Apps, and Microsoft Team.
- Must excel in conflict resolution, negotiation, and relationship management across Western and Japanese cultures.
- Proactive - ability to take initiative in identifying and solving large problems
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, work independently under pressure, prioritize, can handle multiple projects and stay focused in a fast-paced environment
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.