Ayan Infotech are looking for a QA Program Manager for a long term (1 year to start with and extendable) contract job opportunity in Sydney or Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: QA Program Manager
Location: Sydney or Melbourne (Sydney preferred)
Type: Contract (12 months + extendable)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Be a channel between the vendor and Client to strengthen the relationship and also help in selling this new product.
- 18-20 yrs solid GUN - QA Program Manager who knows building, implementing and optimizing global QA processes, support for different products and teams.
- Someone who can advocate the customer and Vendor both and implement the right process in place so after the product release there is less dependency on L1, 2 and 3 support.
- Work with the various multi-functional teams to ensure QA processes runs efficiently and on schedule, as part of the overall release process
- Build strategies and direct a team who handles prototype equipment. Make arrangements for receiving, shipping, and storing prototype devices, and own inventory record. Improve inventory, tracking, and other related processes. Configure prototype devices for customized engineering purposes and solve technical issues. Ensure the security requirements are met.
- Champion test requirements to tool development teams. Ensure implementation of development tools, including any vital integration with third-party tools
- Handle third-party QA tools as system admin. Maintain vendor relationship by acting a liaison between end users and the service providers. Coordinate maintenance and upgrade activities.
- Bridge between local development and QA teams with remote testing teams by providing vital information and data.
- Identify areas for QA process improvements, initiate discussions to achieve consensus and work with various teams to implement a solution. Document new processes and changes to existing processes
- Investigate and understand industry's standard practices for test automation. Define requirements and track status of implementation across all projects and manage backlog of test automation implementation.
- BS/BA in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Basic knowledge of software development and program/project management in an agile environment.
- Hands on experience working with computer systems (Windows and Linux) or similar consumer electronics devices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage relationships with multiple diverse partners across businesses and leadership levels
- Proficiency in tools used in Agile development (Atlassian), as well as GitHub, Google Apps, and Microsoft Team.
- Must excel in conflict resolution, negotiation, and relationship management across Western and Japanese cultures.
- Proactive - ability to take initiative in identifying and solving large problems
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, work independently under pressure, prioritize, can handle multiple projects and stay focused in a fast-paced environment
- Master's Degree in related field
- Experience working in cross-cultural environment, particularly with Multi Location business
- PowerShell and/or Python scripting, and Excel formulas
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details. Best to make an application before the call.