AYAN InfoTech is looking for Receptionist / Office Admin to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Receptionist/Office Admin
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 5+ Years
Note: As this role requires physical presence in the office and interactions with others, the potential candidate has to be a fully vaccinated applicant.
- The candidate will be organized and reliable, be able to prioritize objectives efficiently, provide clerical support to management as requested, successfully plan and execute company events, have decision making skills, problem solving skills and be able to multi-task.
- Be a team player, pays attention to detail, have time management skills, and has the ability to work well unsupervised.
- The ideal candidate would also have an interest in learning about the company in order to grow in the position to become an integral part of the local and global team, adapts well to an ever-changing organization and works well under pressure.
- Act as a liaison between the company and the property management office and oversees the procurement of office supplies and special orders.
- Flexibility and commitment are key components to the success of the office manager, as last-minute tasks are requested frequently.
Description of Duties:
- Manages office space including assigning workspace for new employees and allotment of temporary work space for visiting employees
- Monitors visitor access and maintains security protocols
- Sorts and routes mail and deliveries for timely delivery to appropriate party, manages location assets, meeting rooms
- Assist with the booking of conference rooms and video conference requests
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in office management or administrative position, ability & willingness to learn internal systems used to support various onsite & offshore teams
- Manage day-to-day vendor supplies for the offices.
- Manage and overview the housekeeping / pest control activities.
- Liaison with the building management for any HVAC related issues for the offices.
- MIS : Intra-office report
- Assist the Ops team for special events like employee-engagement program, roadshow etc.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.