Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Release Coordinator for a contract (6 months+) position in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Release Coordinator
Type: Contract (6 months+)
Required Skills and Experience:
- As Release Coordinator role, responsible for owning the planning and coordination of all phases and activities involved in the release of a system into the production environment.
- Responsible for leading the delivery and implementation of data migration projects.
- Ensure all stake holder communication, including status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues in the team.
- Should have relevant experience in SQL and data migration experience in last projects.
- Ensure Customer needs are met and managed at all times
- Identify potential conflicts or issues and proactively manage project changes.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.