Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Release Lead/ Manager for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Release Lead/ Manager
Type: Contract (6-12 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Build and maintain release windows / cycles
- Lead and co-ordinate releases including production Go-Live and post verification testing
- Represent changes at the change advisory board (CAB) to ensure roadblocks are cleared and compliance is adhered to
- Manage risks and issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Facilitate and/or conduct release readiness reviews, milestone reviews, and business Go/No-Go reviews
- Mature the release capability across Enterprise Applications (documentation, deployment, run sheets and implementation plans etc) ensuring quality releases are delivered consistently
- Identify Systems/Environments enhancement and development opportunities and provide guidance as necessary.
- Drive Continuous Improvement, promote best practice, build strong business partnership, and facilitate timely communication.
- Manage E2E agile Release Management value stream through all release types and deployment approaches.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.