AYAN InfoTech is looking for a Release Manager to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Release Manager
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with long term outlook
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for assembling and managing releases across all development and testing environments.
- Ensures each environment has the correct code base for its specific purpose.
- Undertakes non-functional testing aspects of System Testing.
- Assembles Code released.
- Manages version control tool in version control tools.
- Coordinates the deployment process accross different development environments.
- The delivery teams' go-to person for release and environment related questions.
- Supports the team on the base product(s) installations.
- Supports the team on vode release installs for the purposes of Integration Test, UAT and production roll-out.
- Designs and implements System testing non-functional test cases and expected results.
- Executes and records System testing non-functional tests.
- Extensive Source/ Version Control Management Experience.
- Development life cycle expertise.
- Relational database experience.
- Good to have finance industry experience.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.