AYAN InfoTech is looking for RSA Authentication Manager to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: RSA Authentication Manager
Contract Duration: 6 months
Experience: 5+ Years.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Candidate should have experience with administration of RSA Authentication Manager.
- Experience should include deploying authentication agents; configuring authentication policies; should be well versed with administering RSA SecurID tokens.
- Experience with Patching, configuration and upkeep of RSA Authentication Manager.
- Required to complete service requests or incidents tickets (as required) which involves trivial troubleshoot.
- Candidate should have experience with administration of RSA cloud authentication service. Experience should include configuring relying parties; configuring authentication policies; and configuring trusted network zones.
- Required knowledge to setup and use of various authentication methods.
- Experience with Administration functions to populate and manager users.
- Should be familiar with configuration of the Identity Router Virtual Machine and connecting to RSA cloud authentication service.
- Should have knowledge on establishing Risk-based Authentication and MFA policies.
- Will be responsible for developing and updating standard operating procedures and user guides (as required)
- need to support on call support
- INC management
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.