Ayan Infotech are looking for an S/4 Hana Solution Architect with SAP FICO background for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: S/4 Hana Solution Architect (SAP FICO)
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
Minimum work experience: 15+ Years
1. Need a senior hands on SAP FI CO functional consultant who has worked on a S/4HANA implementation project.
2. Needs to have expertise in cross module integration.
3. Needs to have a working understanding of SAP SCM, SAP EAM and SAP EPPM modules.
4. Exposure to the following will be an added advantage - Asset accounting, Management accounting, Lease accounting, Central Finance, SAP Cloud products SAP ARIBA, CONCUR, FIELDGLASS.
- Looking for a SAP Solution Architect with a Finance background with deep hands on Implementation and consulting background in SAP Simple Finance and more generally in SAP Corporate services /Back Office functions like Finance, Logistics, HCM etc.
- Ability to design and convert Business requirements in to high level SAP solution in all downstream areas of Finance, be it in Logistics, Asset Management or HCM
- The Solution Architect needs to have a minimum 15+ years of leading high level solution design for large scale SAP implementations.
- Ability to see the larger picture behind technical and functional SAP Corporate Services/back office solution at the same time be able to roll up sleeves and get in details of finding effective solution for a given business scenario.
- Experience in Utilities or Asset intensive industry will be an added advantage.
- Acts as a Trusted Advisor for senior stakeholders like CFO, CIO of the client organisation.
- Defines overall technical and functional Strategies, Governance and Process Architecture based on S/4H in above Corporate services/back office functional areas.
- Define the best S/4H strategy for customers, either new installation, conversion depending on the requirements and complexity of customer environment. Support consulting and license presales opportunities. Architect solution/implementation approach (Requirements, Scope, Estimation)
- The Solution Architect should have deep Process Knowledge and some respect hands on ERP experience preferably SAP Simple finance.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.