Ayan Infotech has an immediate need for an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect to take up a minimum 12 month contract in Parramatta, Sydney.
The role will be working within the Architecture Practice analysing the current state Salesforce environment within a large, complex and established business area. Duties will include, doing research and information gathering, documenting, identifying options and opportunities, compiling recommendations paper with detailed analysis surfaced to varying audiences, generating target state architectural views with roadmaps to attain, undertaking governance functions to progress workloads.
Key experience required for the role:
- Must have sufficient technical and functional background to efficiently and effectively communicate to stakeholders and delivery teams.
- Salesforce certifications preferred: Salesforce Architect or Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience with Salesforce application configuration (Reports, Dashboards, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Security, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, APEX, Visual Force
- Experience documenting current state business process flows and making recommendations for future state improved processes/designs, and driving the solution to the future state
- Ability to provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solution options
- Expert at defining the system architecture landscape and identifying gaps between current solution and desired solution
- Expert understanding of IT governance including environment management, release management, code management, and deployment methodologies
- Experience deploying single orgs and also consolidating multi-org environments down to a single org
- Coordinate Salesforce integration activities with interfacing system areas including B2C, ERP, Data Warehouse, etc.
- Post-release product consulting and driving continuous improvements
- Ability to keep up to date on new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for adoption
- Oversee, review, and provide technical guidance on recommendations/deliverables provided by 3rd party vendors
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, implementation, and maintenance of Salesforce solutions
Skill and experience required:
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Experience with the use of Salesforce APIs to integrate Salesforce with other tools such as Mulesoft
- Experience with Lightning Experience and Lightning Components.
- Experience with integrating with external APIs to make data calls for data retrieval for Salesforce.
- Strong functional and technical documentation skills.
- Ability to rapidly research solutions to operational problems which have never been encountered before.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Experience with a variety of development languages (Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, XML, etc.).
We are in a position to offer up to $1050 + superannuation a day and there is also strong potential for extension.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794