Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for a Salesforce UX/UI Designer for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this opportunity.
Title: Salesforce UX/UI Designer
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for understanding business requirements (including any technical limitations) by conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes)
- The UI/UX Designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user- experience journey into a smooth interaction.
- Work with SMEs to understand the issues and translate into requirements and subsequent UI/UX design
- Work with Business Analyst, Business Stakeholders, and other team members as appropriate
- Work with PM / DM to keep on track with the project plan and timeline
- Work with other Salesforce Developers/UIUX Developers to implement UI/UX Improvements
- Work with the Test and Quality Assurance (QA) teams to address any issues
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Architect
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Salesforce Certified User Experience Designer
- Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.