Job Title: SAP ABAP
Mode of Employment: +6 Months contract
- 5-8 years of experinece in SAP ABAP development.
- As the SAP Technical Developer, you will develop and code the SAP system in line with defined requirements and appropriate coding standards while providing expertise for ongoing projects.
- You will be responsible for implementing, configuring and supporting applications during the hours required by the business ensuring application availability, performance, reliability, maintainability, serviceability and capacity are provided in line with agreed service level agreements (SLAs).
Other key objectives of the role include;
- Maintaining and or developing custom code in the SAP system utilising current technologies and methodology
Actively participating in custom code reviews, in line with agreed standards, adhering to security policies and ensuring appropriate escalation processes are in place for all
- Monitoring SAP system errors, batch jobs and external interfaces as required and analysing and rectifying programme performance issues
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the application support function by maintaining awareness of technology developments and making appropriate recommendations to enhance application services
Demonstrate knowledge of the following SAP technologies:
Performance tracing and resolve performance bottlenecks