AYAN InfoTech is looking for SAP BASIS/S4 Hana Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SAP BASIS/S4 Hana Consultant
Contract Duration: 3 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Preferred: Immediate joiners
Role & Responsibilities:
- SAP Basis / S/4 HANA - Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience on Technical Planning, Operations, Installations, Upgrades, Basis security
- Ability to Install, configure, maintain and support diverse SAP Landscape (Like S4HANA, ECC, BW, BI, Solman, PO, GATEWAY)
- Technically experience in Operating System (Unix/Windows/Linux), Database (Oracle/ /HANA) Administration
- Knowledge/Experience in performance tuning, User Management, System copies, client copies; roles authorization, system audit reviews
- Install patches and Bug Fixes for SAP Application and Database
- System refreshes, Kernel Upgrades, Support Package Upgrades, Patch Upgrade, DB Upgrades, SNOTE Implementation, Job Scheduling, printer Management etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot/analyze and resolve technical problems
- Ability to work on activities involved in Plan areas (Sizing, Scoping, Client/Landscape Strategy, High Availability/Disaster Recovery Strategy etc.) of Implementation projects without much supervision at transaction level
- Manage the change management processes within the SAP Landscape and the SAP Infrastructure according to accepted policy and procedure
- Provide technical expertise for resolving escalated issues. Participate in crisis resolution meetings as necessary
- Collaborate with functional teams on the integration and support of the SAP systems and new initiatives
- Automate administrative and operational systems support functions. Provide training and direction to other operational support teams
- Maintain technical knowledge of SAP components and architecture through participation in SAP community groups and seminars
- Maintain documentation on system configurations, maintenance processes and schedules.
- Monitor performance as it relates to SAP infrastructure and enterprise architecture components, applications and databases
- Develop and oversee the execution of backup/restore and business continuity/disaster recovery procedures for SAP technologies
- Perform release and patch activities and participate in overall upgrade improvements to systems and hardware.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements within SAP Systems Infrastructure and Architecture
- Support IT audit activities, analyze results and provide remediation which results in improved compliance to standards and controls for all internal and external regulatory requirements
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.