AYAN InfoTech is looking for SAP BW Developer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SAP BW Developer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Develop function module, CDS View based extractors in ABAP
- Develop and maintain ABAP User exits
- Provide technical solutions to fulfil business requests using SAP's BW (Business Warehouse) development language
- Design and build data flows including Info Objects, ADSOs, Composite Providers, Transformations, DTPs and Data Sources
- Develop Process chains to load and monitor data loading
- Implement performance tuning techniques in SAP BW
- Provide ongoing support of the existing BO Reporting, Data Services and BW systems
- hands-on development experience with BW on HANA is a must
- HANA Modelling skills like building information views, script views.
- Ability to work Web Intelligence, Universes, and BOBJ server.
- BO Admin skills like report deployment and user security
- Advanced skill in the development of Business Objects Web Intelligence reports
- BODS extraction skills.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.