Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an SAP Delivery Executive/Service and Support Partner for a contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: SAP Delivery Executive/Service and Support Partner
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
- We are looking for a Delivery Executive/Service and Support Partner for a role in NSW Government with the following capacities/experiences.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and highly developed business acumen with strong customer focus and empathy for customer situation.
- Experience in several industries and the industry the customer belongs to (core processes and trends of the industry).
- Experience in Value Management and Realization.
- Demonstrates ability to sell and lead delivery of large engagements.
- Knowledge of the strategic and operational issues of engagement management, program management and project management.
- Demonstrated ability in managing internal and external client expectations on program requirements and deliverables.
- Knowledge of SAP's Digital Transformation Strategy, our Service and Support offerings (e.g. Premium Engagement, Max Attention, Value Assurance Packages).
- Liaison and consultative skills: negotiating skills within a context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills; ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets.
- CxO level communication skills / senior stakeholder management and excellent executive presence.
- Ability to train, mentor and develop the Front-office embedded teams in engagement management methodologies and their application.
- Proficiency in key program management knowledge areas of Program Management Lifecycle, Benefits Management (Value Management), Program Governance, Stakeholder Management.
- Knowledge and competency in program management related areas of Knowledge Management, Portfolio Management, Organizational Change Management.
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience; competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior executive management, clients, peers and team members.
- Experience working with government agencies.
- Based in NSW and Experience working with tier 1 Partners.
- Sales experience (although not necessarily direct selling).
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.