AYAN InfoTech is looking for SAP FI/CO Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SAP FI/CO Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 6+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
- Should have very good knowledge on FICO all modules -specially - AP,AR, AA, GL, Special Ledger, Interfaces, Banking, Cost Centre Accounting, Profit Centre Accounting and more.
- Should have very good knowledge with integration with ARIBA, HR, Expense Management Systems.
- FSCD or Reinsurance experience will be added advantages.
- Understanding the custom configuration and coordinate with ABAP team to find the GAP and propose a new solution.
- Gather Information on their current business processes and prepare a document.
- Gather information on their business requirements and prepare.
- Understanding the business requirement of the organization
- Preparation of Blue print for implementing the project.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Understanding of Insurance business processes.
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a ?can-do? attitude - adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.