Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an SAP FICO Consultant for a long term contract in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: SAP FICO Consultant
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in SAP FI and CO modules (usually at least 5-7 years) - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR),Asset Accounting , Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA) and Internal Orders
- Configuration of SAP FI, CO modules in IMG based on business requirements
- Looking for improvement opportunities in business systems
- Assisting on the Readsoft application.
- Assisting in testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or user's lack of experience
- Application support and training of end-users
- Cooperating with consultants from other modules such as MM, PM, PP and PS
- Work as a team member
- Implementing SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- Maintain SAP systems and interfaces to agreed service levels.
- Provide a timely user support service to agreed service levels using standard procedures
- Consult, and support SAP-related solutions for external Vendors
- Highly articulate communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear and concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Detailed understanding of SAP Finance and Controlling principles.
- Knowledge of accounting concepts
- Incident resolution, Problem identification and resolution, working on enhancements and projects as and when required.
- Co-ordination with vendors as required for providing solutions
- Day to day interaction with the business users in order to resolve the incidents, service requests and problems
- Coordination with other team members to achieve integration objectives.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.