AYAN InfoTech is looking for SAP FICO (COPA) Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SAP FICO (COPA) Consultant
Mode: Permanent Position
Experience: 10+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 10 years of experience in the IT industry having previously performed roles as a lead consultant in SAP FI engagements
- Over 7 years of SAP FICO Experience in Implementation, Roll-out, Support projects experience.
- Must have overarching knowledge of SAP FI covering GL, AP, AR, Asset Accounting, credit management, consolidation and SAP CO covering Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, Product Costing. Profitability Analysis.
- Integration of FI with SD/ MM / PS / PP and PM modules and Period Closing activities in in MM/FI/ CO /PP Modules
- An in-depth understanding and experience of the business function/process supported in SAP FICO functionality is required.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral skill with the ability to communicate to both business and technical communities.
- Incident and Problem identification, resolution
- Co-ordination with offshore team for providing solutions
- Communication of capabilities and limitations of systems and proposed solutions within scope of responsibility.
- Work closely with the customer SMEs to perform system maintenance and identify areas of improvement
- Coordination with managers from other IT areas to achieve integration objectives.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.