Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an SAP HCM CATS Specialist for a long term (6 months+) contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: SAP HCM CATS Specialist
Type: Contract (6 months+)
Expereience and Skill:
- Demonstrated experience in transformation and delivery of SAP HCM/ CATS Timesheet products suite.
- Must have foundational experience in SAP Fundamentals, WRICEF, and specialised product functional domain experience in HCM/ CATS Timesheet.
- Significant knowledge and experience in the design, solution assurance, documentation, testing and support of enterprise scale applications, hosted on premise and in the cloud.
- Sound working knowledge of IT delivery management principles and frameworks and SAP best practice methods.
- Demonstrated experience in a full end to end SAP products project / program implementation (S4HANA desirable) to improve the solution design and ensure business requirements are met in a high-pressured environment. Have extensive hands-on design and configuration skills in specific functional areas. Comprehensive knowledge of various configuration options available for achieving a business process.
- Able to evaluate multiple solution options for implementing a change or an enhancement and then decide on the most suitable solution option based on defined factors.
- Where necessary, be able to challenge respectfully solution options presented based on solid facts and then collaborate to arrive at an alternate solution better suited.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the HCM/ CATS Timesheet solution design utilises standard SAP functionality as appropriate and that customisation / enhancements are kept to a minimum and are justifiable against the business benefits it will bring. The design should be fit for purpose and meet requirements and rules.
- Contribute to the development, review, approval, and maintenance of timely and accurate product documentation including enhancement verification documents, configuration rationale, functional and technical specifications, requirements traceability matrix and ensure they are correctly updated and meet quality standards in the approved document repository.
- Ensure outstanding design decisions, functional / technical debt and identified risks / issues at the delivery stage are followed up on and raised at appropriate forums and management levels for decision making and remediation.
- Develop and / or review options papers as required to increase awareness and acceptance of the business processes and / or solution design.
- Provide support to up / downstream and other workstreams (e.g. data migration, reporting, integration etc.) in projects and other initiatives as required.
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of a repeatable functional requirements gathering process and for monitoring its effectiveness and continual improvement.
- Responsible for relationship building between internal and SI resources to bridge the gap between business requirements to technical implementation to provide a trusted partnership to deliver efficiencies to the business.
- Accountable for significant support in root cause analysis relating to the SAP HCM/ CATS Timesheet product suite in order that problems can be resolved in full alignment to the business processes that the solution supports.
- Provide help and guidance to solution assurance lead so that quality assurance review of solutions prior to their implementation can be undertaken.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.