AYAN InfoTech is looking for SAP HCM Payroll Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SAP HCM Payroll Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years SAP HR consulting experience with expertise in the configuration of Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Time Management, ESS and MSS and Payroll AU
- Assist and train SAP HR End Users in analysing and providing effective solutions to complex system problems.
- Provide administrative support of SAP HR and Undertake configuration changes by performing analysis, monitoring, troubleshooting and resolve complex SAP HR issues.
- Function as a proactive customer advocate between client and SAP consultants to ensure successful resolution of client issues
- End to end fortnightly/ monthly pay processing
- AU Legislations and taxation
- Disbursements to employees and third parties
- Processing of earnings and deductions
- Calculation of tax and superannuation
- Payroll tax and leave liability provisioning
- Leave management
- End of year processing
- Time & attendance and award interpretation
- Very Good Knowledge of PCR's and Schemas
- HR Support Packs Implementation
- Ability to translate business needs into functional requirements and design
- Ability to deliver business requirements using standard SAP functionality
- Ability to rigorously test system solutions with real business scenarios
- Ability to work in a continually changing environment
- Ability to adapt and apply existing techniques and methodologies
- Be familiar with program and project management techniques and processes
- Great interpersonal skills
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.