Ayan Infotech has an urgent need for an SAP HR/Payroll Developer to take up an exciting full-time 6-month contract position that is purely remote-based across Australia.
Our client is a leading global organisation with turnover in the billions.
Position Summary -HR Payroll / Developer - SAP Payroll
Primarily responsible for coding and building Tax Legal and regulatory deliverables for various countries working with in-country BA's Other responsibilities include providing technical support for Development activities to our functional team members and offering debugging assistance to troubleshoot complex issues. This support includes understanding the flow and integration of data and information through related business processes and systems, recommending system design changes, thorough testing, and documentation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop solutions for SAP R/3 4.6 - ECC 6.0 updates across multiple functional modules
- Software development and testing
- Perform regression and functional testing for all development updates for quality assurance.
- Part of the Scrum Team to develop technical solutions
- Develop technical documentation
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- job related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time)
- Extensive development experience (5 - 7 years) in Australian HR/Payroll in SAP
- Experience in another Payroll in APAC would be highly regarded. China or Korea.
- Ability to speak Mandarin or Korean an added bonus.
This is a home-based position that can be based in Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore.
Attractive rate is no offer relevant to experience!!!
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794