Ayan Infotech are looking for an SAP Integration Lead for a long term contract job opportunity in Adelaide.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: SAP Integration Lead
Location: Adelaide (Open to anywhere in Australia)
Type: Contract (6 months + extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in integrating SAP ERP (ECC/S4HANA) with partner and legacy applications on premise or on Cloud.
- Experience in Cloud integration of SaaS offerings with backend ECC and other legacy applications (non SAP) .
- Should possess experience in using several integration tools such as SAP Process Integration, Process Orchestration, CPI and understanding of Cloud based integration techniques. Familiar with concepts of Azure Logic Apps and Azure API Management Gateway
- Knowledge in integrating SAP with non-SAP Applications On-premise, Cloud or multi Cloud/Hybrid Landscape Environment.
- Working knowledge on ARIBA-Workflow Integration.
- Knowledge and extensive experience of using REST APIs, ODATA services and Cloud connectors with SAP especially in the new SAP Cloud Platform to extend Cloud based applications or to integrate applications in the Cloud and/or on-premise seamlessly.
- Knowledge in Cloud Integration/Data Platform as a service, Business to Business (B2B) and/or Electric Data Interchange (EDI) integration.
- Must have knowledge in Error Handling, Error Reconciliation and Error Monitoring.
- Will be responsible for business process analysis and redesign and implementation, provide business analysis skills, and process mapping.
- Must posses systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support.
- Experience in working in AGILE projects.
- Experience in coordinating with both offshore and remote teams for Technical specification, coding, and integration deliverables.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.