AYAN InfoTech is looking for SAP (ISU) CRM Technical Consultant to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SAP (ISU) CRM Technical Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- At least 6+ years of hands-on experience in SAP Utilities ( Electricity and Gas) projects with SAP CRM (Sales, Customer Service, Marketing ) and IS-U - CRM integration
- Knowledge on ISU Device management (Technical Master data, Business Master data, MRU, Meter read orders)
- Knowledge on how De-regulated Utilities market operates
- Knowledge on IDEX (Process documents, Switch documents functionality)
- Knowledge on BPEM (Business Process Exception Management)
- Knowledge on Customer Service (Move-In, Move-out, Transfer-In, Transfer-out)
- Knowledge on Australian Energy Market operation would be an added advantage.
- Should have very good knowledge of de-regulated market process like Customer Acquisition/Customer Billing etc
- Co-ordinate with testing team to review test scripts, provide test support, working on defect fixes.
- As a Technical Lead, should be be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of SAP CRM ISU-Utilities components.
- Resolve production incidents in a timely manner, work on problem fixes to eliminate recurring incidents.
- Propose new process that would help in reducing manual workaround
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.