AYAN InfoTech is looking for SAP ISU DM & CRM ABAP Technical Consultant to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SAP ISU DM & CRM ABAP Technical Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
SAP ISU Device Management Consultant
- Knowledge on ISU Device management (Technical Master data, Business Master data, MRU, Meter read orders)
- Knowledge on how De-regulated Utilities market operates
- Knowledge on IDEX (Process documents, Switch documents functionality)
- Knowledge on BPEM (Business Process Exception Management)
- Knowledge on Customer Service (Move-In, Move-out, Transfer-In, Transfer-out)
- Knowledge on Australian Energy Market operation would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding on Integration to other SAP and Non-SAP systems.
- Good communication skills, works independently and customer facing role.
SAP CRM ABAP Technical Consultant
- Min. 6+ years of experience in SAP CRM ABAP technical development
- Should have worked min 3+ years in SAP Utilities ( Electricity and Gas) in CRM module
- Should have very good business process knowledge of Utilities de-regulated market
- Strong ABAP development, debugging, Object oriented programing skills
- Worked on CRM BSP Component Development and Enhancement
- Worked on SAP CRM modules like Service, Interaction Center, Marketing and Sales.
- Strong in CRM BOL and GENIL developments
- Function Module RFC's developments
- CRM BADI implementations, Enhancements
- Worked CRM Transaction launcher
- Expert on CRM Action profiles, Alerts, Status Profiles, Org assignment., Employee determination process
- Worked on Queue Management, Queue troubleshooting, Bdoc Configurations and troubleshooting, Middleware debugging skills
- Worked on Reports, RFC, Function modules, ABAP Class, HANA.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.