AYAN InfoTech is looking for SAP ISU FI-CA and CRM Technical Consultant to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SAP ISU FI-CA and CRM Technical Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
SAP ISU FI-CA Consultant
- Minimum 7-10 years' experience in Utility industry and good understanding of SAP ISU FI-CA and SAP IS-U Billing Module
- Should have overall understanding of utility Industry and Market dynamics like regulated markets and deregulated markets.
- Know how to prepare functional specification documents and/or business Design Documents, test cases.
- Experience in FICA configuration of Main /Sub , Payment hierarchy, Clearing rules, aggregated payment process, Payment Clearings, Open item management, Write offs, Returns and Refund Process
- Hands on experience on Billing Master Data which includes rates, operands, variants, rate categories, rate types, rate determination, billing schema etc.
- Hands on experience of Interlinking between Contracts, Contract Accounts, Business partner and Installations.
- Hands on experience of Special Billing processes like Manual Billing and Bill corrections.
- Working knowledge of Mass processing for billing, Invoicing, aggregated Invoicing and bill prints.
- Knowledge of Integration with between ISU billing, FI/CA, and DM.
- Knowledge of Integration of SAP IS-U and SD Billing.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding and monitoring of Batch jobs
- Good understanding on Integration to other SAP and Non-SAP systems.
- Good communication skills, works independently and customer facing role.
SAP CRM - Techno-Functional
- At least 6+ years of hands-on experience in SAP Utilities ( Electricity and Gas) projects with SAP CRM (Sales, Customer Service, Marketing ) and IS-U - CRM integration
- Should have very good knowledge of de-regulated market process like Customer Acquisition/Customer Billing etc
- Co-ordinate with testing team to review test scripts, provide test support, working on defect fixes.
- As a Technical Lead, should be be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of SAP CRM ISU-Utilities components.
- Resolve production incidents in a timely manner, work on problem fixes to eliminate recurring incidents.
- Propose new process that would help in reducing manual workaround
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.