Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an SAP PI/PO Architect for a contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: SAP PI/PO Architect
Type: Contract (9 months + possible extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Though the position is that of PO architect, it involves fair amount of hands on work, given the nature of DevOps model.
- Additionally the person should be flexible on being on-call for out of office hours from time to time.
- Day to day tasks:
- Design, configuration, Monitor, Troubleshoot, and Resolution. (End to End PO ownership for Dev + Ops).
- Must have skills includes:
- SAP PO configuration and troubleshooting experience, API design and development using SAP PI, RESTful API architecture, Swagger, Git, SAP Enterprise Services, Fair understanding on service performance, idempotency control and security
- Good to have skills:
- SAP Banking, ABAP Development, Java Development, Splunk, Sumo Logic, SOAPUI, Gatling/Jmeter.
- Soft Skills - Very confident in conversation, with excellent communication skills. Will be facing off senior level stakeholders.
- One with Agile mindset is an advantage.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.