AYAN InfoTech is looking for SAP Professional to join an exciting project based in Sydney, Australia. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SAP Professional
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Job Description :
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Data Migration Consultant is accountable for implementing & executing the extract,
transformation, load, and reconciliation of source-to-target of data.
The objective for the Program Phoenix is to replace the existing legacy systems with a fully
integrated modern digital platform supported by Salesforce (CRM) & SAP (ERP) integrated.
- Design and implement data migration components using SAP Data Services for Salesforce and SAP data
- Execute end-to-end data migration processes for trial migrations, dress rehearsal and
- Identify, communicate, and remediate data quality errors and ETL errors to project team
- Identify, and communicate risks and issues to the Data Migration Stream Lead
- Work with the client to obtain source data and define detailed transformation rules
- Work with other stream leads to determine data requirements for successful ETLR
- Ensure all analysis and development work is thoroughly documented and tested
- Data Migration Stream Lead (Direct Report)
- Program Director
- Project Managers
- Stream Leads
- Functional and Technical teams
- Client Project Managers
- Client Business Representatives
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Completion of at least 3 end-to-end Data Migration project
- Demonstrate experience implementing SAP RDS Methodology (Rapid Deployment Solution)
- Demonstrated experience in developing ETL solutions using SAP Data Service
- Demonstrated experience in at least one of the following DBs: SQL Server, Oracle, HANA
- Demonstrated experience in at least one of the following: SAP ABAP, SAP ALE
framework (iDocs), SAP Legacy Migration Workbench (LSMW)
- Demonstrated experience in analysing source data and target requirements to prepare
- Demonstrated experience in developing reconciliation solutions to validate the results of
- Demonstrated experience assisting the Business Representatives and the Functional
Team to complete the reconciliation of migrated data.
- Analytical thinker who has shown an ability to leverage lessons learned, and implement
continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with NSW Government agencies
- Experience working with Salesforce (Data Loader)
- Experience working with SAP Public Service and Disbursement (PSCD) module
- Ability to be self-manage to complete the work assigned within the project deadlines
Contact: 61-279 040 995 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.