Ayan Infotech are looking for an SAP Security Consultant for one of our clients in Sydney for a long term contract job opportunity.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: SAP Security Consultant
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
6-10 yrs. of SAP security with hands on experience. Client facing consultant mainly responsible for SAP Application/Maintenance project. Knowledge on SAP ECC and HR is a must and knowledge on GRC, IDM, BI/BPC, Cloud security, Hana Security will be added advantage. Based on Service level agreement supporting the users of the client in Incident, Service, Problem, Change Management & periodic audit activities.
- Lead and deliver effective Reporting & Analytics support to the business across Australia, New Zealand & US region.
- Able to maintain and administer the SAP Security environment for all implemented SAP solutions (like R3, BI, BPC, HR, CRM, GRC and Portal).
- Experience in the design and development of SAP security roles, GRC Admin Support, IDM Admin support
- Design SAP security roles in collaboration with systems analysts.
- Knowledgeable on different user and role types, SAP Authorization Concept, Roles or Activity Groups, and User Administration on different SAP Platform
- Provide technical guidance to the team members on Security processes.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve the Security roles and as well as resolve complex support issues.
- Ensure that the system remains validated and compliant with regulatory agencies.
- Provide support on audit and SOX compliance activities.
- Ensure that audit requirements are met.
- Translate business requirements into Application Security technical requirements and solutions.
- Work with other functional teams within IT and the business to identify opportunities for process improvement and then take a lead role in driving the implementation. Document Management in Solman.
- SNOW ticket tool knowledge.
- Capacity to work in a group domain, viably cooperating with other cross functional & Technical teams.
- Capacity to perform multiple tasks and deal with different expectations and undertakings simultaneously.
- Responsible for monitoring & tracking the status checks of the critical jobs and application.