Ayan Infotech has an exciting initial 6-month rolling contract opportunity for a SAP MM/WM Consultant in Sydney or Melbourne.
Hybrid work model is provided with this contract.
This contract will provide the opportunity to work in a large-scale enterprise IT environment with a highly experience and competent global IT delivery team. Our client invests millions of dollars in their IT environment, which will allow the contractor to work with the latest releases to what technology offers.
Job responsibilities include working with clients to understand requirements, solutioning, system configuration and documentation.
- Creating / validating process maps
- Configuration, functional specification and test case documentation
- Performing system configuration and Unit Tests
- Execution of test cases
- Providing status and planning input to program leadership
- Support RFI/RFQ/RFP bids
- Functional resource with experience in Material Management and WM
- Minimum of 12+ years professional industry experience
- SAP MM & WM experience required (3 full-cycle implementations)
- EWM experience a plus
- Experienced with complex handling units in production supply
- Experience in TRM / RF queue management
- Experience in working with storage units
- Configuration of a greenfield warehouse including configuring new picking and put away strategies
- Strong technical skills with mobile devices / handheld RG guns
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proven track record demonstrating strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Experience Pharma, core manufacturing, Consumer Products and or Life Sciences sectors
A highly competitive rate is on offer relevant to experience.
There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended for a minimum 6 to 12-months.
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Phone - 02 9411 8794