AYAN InfoTech is looking for SAP Success Factors Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SAP Success Factors Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Data models modifications and upload -corporate data model, succession data models etc.
- Workbook modifications based on customer requirement and system modifications
- Provisioning instance configuration, Super Admin creation, Upgrade Centre handling in SF.
- Master data Migration from Legacy system/SAP HCM In-premises to SAP Success factor
- Success factor Solution Designing, Workshops with Customer, Integration of various SF modules
- Like EC to Compensation/ONB etc.
- Configuring data models in Success Factors EC & Job scheduling
- Time-off - Configuring Time type, Time Account type. Holiday Calendar, Accrual rules,
- Leave policy rules for maternity, paternity and Time-off data load activities
- Configuring Success factor from provision console and integration with SAP.
- Setting up jobs and required reports for real time data synchronization between EC & other modules
- Role Based Permission (RBP) configuration, job synchronization, HR users role group creation etc.
- Data synchronization with HRIS sync job (Employee Central).
- Configuring Metadata Framework, generic object definition, rules, workflow.
- Configure position management - defining positioning generic object, permission checks, job code rules, approval workflows, creation of positions.
- Play back with client for system testing, UAT Points closure & client signoff
- Production Instance Synchronization, Production data migration, cutover activities like job scheduling etc.
- ORD Reports (Online Report Designing) -Extensively worked on SAP Adhoc reports, Standard reports,
- Standard Reports bundle upload, ORD reports creation using calculative fields, LMS details reporting, Golden gateway synchronization etc.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.